Pine Tar Soap -80 gr
- Produced from genuine pine tar.
- Totally perfume free and doesn't contain synthetic dyes.
- Enriched with aloevera leaf juice.
- Its smokey smell is sourced from pine tar.
- Used spesifically to support treatment of eczema, skin itching, psoriasis, fungus and scabies.
- Very effective in acne and pimples.
Where to use:
You can use Pine Tar Soap
- to support recovery process of eczema, itching, psoriasis, fungus and scabies
- on acne and pimples.
- Leave foam one or two minutes then rinse.
- You can use daily for hands face and body wash.
- In case of eye contact rinse well.
Pine tar is obtained by burning barks of pine tree in pressurized boilers and known for its antiseptic properties. Soap and balms obtained from pine tar are used especially for eczema, skin itching, sores, psoriasis, fungus and scabies and acne and pimples. The pine tar shampoo is also used for similar problems on the scalp.