Pine Tar Balm -50 ml
- Produced from genuine pine tar.
- Totally perfume free and doesn't contain synthetic dyes and preservatives.
- Its smokey smell is sourced from pine tar.
- Used spesifically to support treatment of eczema, skin itching, psoriasis, fungus and scabies.
- Also very effective in bed sores.
Where to use:
You can use Pine Tar Balm
- to support recovery process of eczema, itching, psoriasis, fungus, scabies and bedsores.
- to help self recovery of skin on cases of neglected heavy rashes
- on acne
- It is not a cream, it has a balm structure. Doesn't contain synthetic dyes but pine tar itself stains clothes.
Pine tar is obtained by burning barks of pine tree in pressurized boilers and known for its antiseptic properties. Soap and balms obtained from pine tar are used especially for eczema, skin itching, sores, psoriasis, fungus and scabies. The pine tar shampoo is also used for similar problems on the scalp.