St John's Wort Balm - 50 ml
- Produced with genuine St John's Wort essential oil.
- Totally perfume-free and doesn't contain preservatives.
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties are sourced from St John's Wort essential oil.
- Very effective on bruises, wounds, scars, burns, rashes and acne.
- It's a bedside or in-bag immediate effect balm to support treatment of bruises, wounds, rashes and burns
Where to Use
You can use St John's Wort Balm :
- on your skin to soften
- on bruises wounds to help skin's self recovery
- on rashes
- on acne
- prefer to use in the evening rather than sunlight.
- It's not a cream it's a balm structure. In cold weather you can apply after shortly waiting to soften on your fingers warmth.
- Doesn't contain synthetic fragrances, dyes or preservatives.
St John's Wort Plant
St John's Wort is a medicinal plant that has been used since ancient times. Whether in oil, tea or balm forms it is a source of healing. Ancient warriers and soldiers all over the world are known to carry St John's Wort oil as a quick fix for wounds for its antiseptic and anti inflammatory properties.