St John's Wort Balm - 50 ml
- Produced with genuine St John's Wort essential oil.
- Totally perfume-free and doesn't contain preservatives.
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties are sourced from St John's Wort essential oil.
- Very effective on bruises, wounds, scars, burns, rashes and acne.
- It's a bedside or in-bag immediate effect balm to support treatment of bruises, wounds, rashes and burns
Where to Use
You can use St John's Wort Balm :
- To soften hardened areas of your skin
- To support the self-repair of the skin in wounds caused by falling and impact.
- in diaper rash
- You can use it on wounds, burns, acne scars and spots on the skin.
- For acne, you can wash your face with pine tar soap in the morning and evening, and apply a small amount of St. John's Wort ointment on the scars and go to bed.
- It can only have a lightening effect on sun and birthmarks. It is effective in acne scars, burns and spots.
- You can use it on cracks and crevices caused by skin dryness.
- It is suitable for use in the evening, not in the sun.
- It is in the consistency of ointment, close to a solid, not a cream. You can use it in cold weather by softening it in the warmth of your hand.
- It contains centaury oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, soybean oil and vitamin E. It does not contain synthetic perfumes and colorants.
St John's Wort Plant
St John's Wort is a medicinal plant that has been used since ancient times. Whether in oil, tea or balm forms it is a source of healing. Ancient warriers and soldiers all over the world are known to carry St John's Wort oil as a quick fix for wounds for its antiseptic and anti inflammatory properties.